I've been doing a lot of works involving Reina this year. I've gotten her design pretty well cleaned up and worked out, and as such her design lends itself to variation and experimentation.
This first image is the one that's not yet very far along. I'm mostly testing out means of doing lineart digitally (without using a vector program, thank you very much. Vector illustrations have no soul. Too clean. None of the little quirks and variations that you get when working by hand).
This is the finished work. I was going for a slightly looser feel than my usual works, and I also went very heavy on the shadows. In terms of colors and composition, I think it turned out pretty well. Not sure if it's something to continue experimenting with or not, but it was an enjoyable stylistic exercise.